Monday, August 24, 2015

Linking at Last

I keep meaning to link up with Fiona's "New to Me" and her "Ho Ho Ho and on we Sew", and I'm finally remembering to do so!

I have blogged about this before, but here is my Ho Ho Ho offering:
 

Hand dyed / marbled fabric sewn into zippy pouches for friends for Christmas



And for "New To Me" I'm offering these, some already posted, some new

Peg bags made for a friend: the opening is under the bone


La Passacaglia

Tool store / pin cushions

And binding caddy and hexie caddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...