Monday, August 24, 2015

Linking at Last

I keep meaning to link up with Fiona's "New to Me" and her "Ho Ho Ho and on we Sew", and I'm finally remembering to do so!

I have blogged about this before, but here is my Ho Ho Ho offering:
 

Hand dyed / marbled fabric sewn into zippy pouches for friends for Christmas



And for "New To Me" I'm offering these, some already posted, some new

Peg bags made for a friend: the opening is under the bone


La Passacaglia

Tool store / pin cushions

And binding caddy and hexie caddy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...