Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Terrific Traffic

I was loading up my Blogger page to create a post when I noticed a spike in my views

I then noticed a new 'traffic source' of www.freequiltpatterns, so I investigated.

I know some people have had problems with their blog posts being re posted as someone else's work, but surely that couldn't account for extra visits to *my* blog.  But if you go to the Free Quilt Patterns website and scroll down a bit you see this

And the links all link back to my blog - imagine me doing a happy dance! I am, as the kids say, "well chuffed"!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...