Saturday, August 22, 2015

Slogging and Sewing

I'm slogging through the pre-school uniforms: 45 down, no idea how many to do, but plenty still in the box!  Also a delivery of four dressing gowns, and two PE kits, and a few school jumpers - not sure I'll have time to go back to work in September!!!

The pre-school embroidery is fairly routine, and I can generally hear a change in the sound if its going to play up, so I've been taking the risk of multitasking

I've made myself a thinner version of this credit card wallet (original instructions here)



The museum added a cover for a Guest Book to their order, so I did the embroidery, and then covered a ring binder



The plan is that they can reuse the ring binder - I can just make them a new cover each time

I made some more sweet 16 blocks - thanks Wren for most of these fabrics!
 

And I spent a bit of time on the computer - I received these lovely photos of Samuel and his I-spy quilt (and mum and dad looking very happy parents!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...