Saturday, October 3, 2026

September 2026

Hi, welcome to my corner of blogland.

Gingers have been acting as #Craftivism ambassadors: reminding people about Talk like a pirate day, sewing month, prostate cancer awareness month and honey month amongst others




September was a hand sewing month for me - due to nearly half the month we were in Norway.  This was our home for some of that time.




Fabulous to be able to sit and admire the view and sew!

Even an on-board iron so I could press seams!

Luckily I brought another project too!


And some embroidery too, since made into zippy pouches for friends' birthdays

I loved this reflection of the shop in an office window

We saw SO many small red boathouses, this was my favourite

There were amazing waterfalls too



Soon after we returned it was my birthday.  I got this lovely sashiko set from Plum


And this beautiful elegant pot for lavender from Lisa and Jim

And now apparently it's October already - although the weather is still perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

September 2026

Hi, welcome to my corner of blogland. Gingers have been acting as #Craftivism ambassadors: reminding people about Talk like a pirate day, se...