Thursday, August 13, 2015

Zillions of Zips

Alright, slight exaggeration, but a pouch with two zips, all by myself!!

This first bag is a binding bag that I made at Jackie's, but I thought it had potential as a hexies kit too

 

Potential, yes, but I wanted a few changes - so here are the two together

The new one is smaller, is more of a roll than a wallet, has two zipped sections, and a snugger pocket for my specs

I'm really happy with it, and itching to go away again so I can use it!!

I also made some sparkly bunting for a friend

 

I wonder what I can make tomorrow?

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...