Sunday, August 30, 2015

Wool On Sundays

My friend Janine blogs at Rainbow Hare and is a keen knitter and crochet-er, and runs a linkie every Sunday.

I very rarely link up as I don't (can't) knit, but I can crochet one stitch if someone can cast on for me. A while ago the lovely Carolyn at church started me off for some fingerless gloves. She felt I was ready to progress to a new stitch, but I ended up with this, so clearly I wasn't ready!

 

She very patiently started me off again, and I now have this:

 

It needs to be much longer and then I need to do the same again for the other hand, but these will be perfect to driving to school in the autumn / winter when the car is cold and I'm waiting for it to heat up!

(Do you like my ergonomic crochet hook - made with two packs of Sugru - I love that stuff!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...