Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Finishes

It's been rubbish weather most of this week: torrential rain and cold enough I've needed my slippers!! In that sort of weather all I've wanted to do is curl up with a quilt and watch TV.

But I'm also aware that my school holiday is rapidly coming to an end, and I'd like to get my UFO list down a bit before next week, so instead of curling up under a finished quilt I've been under an unfinished quilt, finished the binding on . . .

This one: Five a Day

 

And this one: Tessellated Red and Cream Stars

 

And this one: Jilly's Garden Gate

 

There are, of course, plenty more UFOs, but these are now finished, yippee!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...