Saturday, February 12, 2022

2022 Week 6

Hi

thanks for coming to the new blog!!

This week I have been crocheting . . .  (no idea why the bottom line isn't straight) I'm loving the colours in this wool


I've been having a go at making an Eton School boy Ginger

I've finished one of two I-spy quilts for Tara




I designed and stitched a daffodil / spring Ginger 

The finished Granny Square quilt is now on the spare bed with it's 'parent'!

And I've finished the alteration to the patchwork jacket mum made me years ago



1 comment:

  1. Well done with the patchwork jacket! No one would know it had been altered, brilliant!
    Love the spring Ginger too!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...