Saturday, February 12, 2022

2022 Week 6

Hi

thanks for coming to the new blog!!

This week I have been crocheting . . .  (no idea why the bottom line isn't straight) I'm loving the colours in this wool


I've been having a go at making an Eton School boy Ginger

I've finished one of two I-spy quilts for Tara




I designed and stitched a daffodil / spring Ginger 

The finished Granny Square quilt is now on the spare bed with it's 'parent'!

And I've finished the alteration to the patchwork jacket mum made me years ago



1 comment:

  1. Well done with the patchwork jacket! No one would know it had been altered, brilliant!
    Love the spring Ginger too!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...