Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Peg Posting

I managed to find a few "me" hours today and did some cutting up and sewing together. Not the most exciting of projects, but a (another) lovely lady at church, Bea, asked for a peg bag that would go around her neck so pegs were easy to reach

I started by cutting 4 rectangles 10" X 11", and cut a scoop along the short side of one pair


I stitched each rectangle to a scooped rectangle, (leaving a gap in the base of one pair)

I turned one right side out and put that inside its twin, and arranged a 36" web strap, and stitched around the top

I snipped the curved edge

And turned it through the opening inside


And then took a rubbish photo!!!!!
Not sure husband's photo is much better, but here it is

Hope Bea likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...