Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Peg Posting

I managed to find a few "me" hours today and did some cutting up and sewing together. Not the most exciting of projects, but a (another) lovely lady at church, Bea, asked for a peg bag that would go around her neck so pegs were easy to reach

I started by cutting 4 rectangles 10" X 11", and cut a scoop along the short side of one pair


I stitched each rectangle to a scooped rectangle, (leaving a gap in the base of one pair)

I turned one right side out and put that inside its twin, and arranged a 36" web strap, and stitched around the top

I snipped the curved edge

And turned it through the opening inside


And then took a rubbish photo!!!!!
Not sure husband's photo is much better, but here it is

Hope Bea likes it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...