Saturday, May 21, 2016

Laying out the Lighthouse

We had Crafty Church this afternoon. I didn't get many pics, but I pinned the next borders onto the lighthouse quilt (just need a bit more cream fabric) and managed to (standing on tiptoes, on a door balanced on the pews) get a pic of most of the quilt

 

There is beginning to be hope that it will be finished in time to be handed over next month!

There were ten of us at Crafty Church, but I only got pics of Lynne's creations ...

 

Aren't they fab! Such personalities!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...