Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Lots of Leaflets

It's the Queen's 90th birthday this year - there has been all sorts of celebrations already, but there are big things planned for the weekends of 10th and 17th of June. She's a neighbour of ours - well Windsor castle is less than 5 miles away - and the villages are planning to go all out!

So we need bunting!

 

I've done a bunting class before as part of Craft Church, but it was quite a few years ago, so we thought we'd have another go. I was even given funding for fliers so I had my first go of printing leaflets with Vistaprint ... And they arrived today

 

Lots of them! Now bundled into 30s ready for distribution at the schools and churches, and brownies and scouts!

 

And in other news, I've finished a panel for a cupboard at school,

 

and used the left over bits to make bean bags for maths lessons: front...

And back

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...