Sunday, May 29, 2016

Beautiful Batiks

Lisa gave me this fabric bundle for Christmas 2013.


As sometimes happens I had to wait a while for them to speak to me; to tell me what they should become.

But today they have been cut and stitched and cut again: the inspiration from Pinterest is with them.

I'm now off school for a week, but I'm off to Ireland for some of the days, then back to a Thursday with family, a Friday with a smocking class at Chertsey Museum and a Bunting class at church, a Saturday with a Race For Life 5 kilometres AND Kids Crafty Church, a Sunday at my mum's . . .  and there endeth my holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...