Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Is In Ireland!

It's lovely to be back at my second home!  Sewing, and chatting, and numerous cuppas with Jackie, catching up with her (and by extension, my) extended family, and generally putting the world as best to rights as we can!

On Monday we made a basket each



We started a FQ Pop Up (thank you Kathy)


We organising zips



. . . Auditioned blocks for a new quilt,


And there may have been cuddles with this little poppet, called Mouse!

And I've got all of Tuesday here too, and a bit of Wednesday!  Yippee! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...