Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Parenting Problem

The ironing board is always set up in my house, with the iron ready to use at a moment's notice, but this is for *fabric* not clothes.

I have taught all the family how to carefully hang out wet clothes so as to avoid the need to iron them (and yes maybe my standards in that dept are lower than some).

So I have clearly not taught the girls the life skill of ironing clothes

Husband used to iron shirts before he met me, but did them the man's way:

And clearly *did* pass on that life skill

Although maybe not as well as he thought

So BOTH parents failed to teach that particular lesson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...