Friday, May 8, 2015

Hooked on Hexies

I clearly dont have enough hexie projects on the go at the moment - I rescued a bag of rainbow and grey hexies from under a pile of stuff on my workbench, and decided to do something with them!

I speed dated a few arrangements:


I've decided on the bottom right version.  There may be enough rainbow hexies to do another layer around the outside too, but I can make that decision when I've got this centre all joined together - sigh, just when I was starting to get my to-do list under control!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...