Friday, May 8, 2015

Hooked on Hexies

I clearly dont have enough hexie projects on the go at the moment - I rescued a bag of rainbow and grey hexies from under a pile of stuff on my workbench, and decided to do something with them!

I speed dated a few arrangements:


I've decided on the bottom right version.  There may be enough rainbow hexies to do another layer around the outside too, but I can make that decision when I've got this centre all joined together - sigh, just when I was starting to get my to-do list under control!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...