Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Hexies

A few weeks ago I started a new (sigh) hexie project

It's grown to this

 


And I've just had a delivery of more grey. Sadly not exactly the same, but that's my fault for not knowing what the original was called!

I think it wont be too bad as the rainbow will separate the greys, and d'you know what? I don't mind if there are two shades of grey!!! I will soon stop going all the way round and let it grow top and bottom so it becomes a rectangle - probably more use than an enormous hexie!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...