Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Hexies

A few weeks ago I started a new (sigh) hexie project

It's grown to this

 


And I've just had a delivery of more grey. Sadly not exactly the same, but that's my fault for not knowing what the original was called!

I think it wont be too bad as the rainbow will separate the greys, and d'you know what? I don't mind if there are two shades of grey!!! I will soon stop going all the way round and let it grow top and bottom so it becomes a rectangle - probably more use than an enormous hexie!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...