Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Problem with Pink

So . . . I had loads of scrappy trip strips left over from Lisa's Christmas Quilt,  I decided to join them all together to make a bonus quilt


I 'd been given a roll of dark red fabric

So I actually decided to back the bonus quilt, and I even quilted it, proper like!

And I did a border and a nice scrappy binding

And then I just thought I'd wash it in case it ran a bit

I did use a colour catcher (ooops!)

It doesn't look too bad on this photo

It looks a little pink on this photo

But is clearly *very* pink in contrast to white paper

Needless to say the fabric is now going in the bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...