Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A Problem with Pink

So . . . I had loads of scrappy trip strips left over from Lisa's Christmas Quilt,  I decided to join them all together to make a bonus quilt


I 'd been given a roll of dark red fabric

So I actually decided to back the bonus quilt, and I even quilted it, proper like!

And I did a border and a nice scrappy binding

And then I just thought I'd wash it in case it ran a bit

I did use a colour catcher (ooops!)

It doesn't look too bad on this photo

It looks a little pink on this photo

But is clearly *very* pink in contrast to white paper

Needless to say the fabric is now going in the bin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...