Saturday, February 25, 2017

2017 Wk 8 - Mostly buttons

On Thursday I taught a WI (Women's Institute) class at Chertsey Museum.  As a finish I can only show you my sample as the ladies have some more work to do on theirs

At the end of the session theirs looked like this:

A "J" and a tree: a heart and an abstract pattern


A butterfly and a flowers (stalks so far); and a roof of a house


And me?  I stitched some buttons too and finished my fleece poncho: and took a rubbish photo of it!

Back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...