Friday, February 10, 2017

2017 Wk 6 - a super squishy

Amo recently posted about using dog fabrics to make quilts to raise money for a dog charity, and I sent her some pics to see if what I had was any good.

Before I had a chance to post the fabrics to her she sent me a box of fabrics in exchange. I have to say she has sent me about 10 times what I sent her, but she says it was very liberating to destash . . . Well I was delighted to facilitate - and I have spent much of today planning what to do with them!

Thank you Amo - I did finally get the dog fabric in the post today!

I managed a little bit of sewing during the week, while I was embroidering sweatshirts for the preschool the last few evenings - one more heart for my calendar quilt. This is June

To go with February, March, April and May

 

Not sure of colours for July or August though

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...