Sunday, February 5, 2017

2017 Wk 5 - Jackie and Sewing

A day of frantic sewing!
We made fabric flowers


And a draw string bag

We took some time equestrian - And made some trays for husband's papers in the van

We made a sewing caddy with sections for threads and scissors and other useful stuff

We had a go at inventing zippy pouches with an internal zipped section

And we did some speed dating on my "boyfriend quilt" so it's now all arranged and pinned and ready to be stitched
Sadly the weekend has come to an end - Jackie is on a plane back to Ireland and we need to set another date to meet up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...