Friday, February 3, 2017

2017 Wk 5 - Mostly with Jackie

My lovely Jackie is here for the weekend - we've got lots of things planned!
She brought me some lovely goodies, we've done some making, and we've had an afternoon with the ladies at Chertsey Museum!
What shall I show you first? I think the show and tell from last month's Kantha stitching class can come first:

Aren't these amazing! We then went on to make string blocks but they don't look much now - wait for next month's S&T!
At home again our "making" wasn't quite as smooth - we are getting back into the habit of following instructions - always a bit of a challenge !
And saving the best until last -
A pod basket, pin cushion, lace and fab sewing pouch (plus a mug but that's already been used and is in the dishwasher!)


Happy Days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...