Friday, February 3, 2017

2017 Wk 5 - Mostly with Jackie

My lovely Jackie is here for the weekend - we've got lots of things planned!
She brought me some lovely goodies, we've done some making, and we've had an afternoon with the ladies at Chertsey Museum!
What shall I show you first? I think the show and tell from last month's Kantha stitching class can come first:

Aren't these amazing! We then went on to make string blocks but they don't look much now - wait for next month's S&T!
At home again our "making" wasn't quite as smooth - we are getting back into the habit of following instructions - always a bit of a challenge !
And saving the best until last -
A pod basket, pin cushion, lace and fab sewing pouch (plus a mug but that's already been used and is in the dishwasher!)


Happy Days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...