Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I Is (still) In Ireland!

Anther fabric filled day today! [edit ... Meant to post on Tuesday but wifi cut out!]

As well as Jackie's drug run (I'm learning a whole new language relating to this cancer cr@p!) we managed to finsh the pop up, make a lined vinyl pouch with no raw or bound edges, make some pyramid pouches 


and make a bunch of citrus pouches (the quantity may or may not have been to me over zealously cutting far more pieces than necessary, but we'll gloss over that)


Hope you had a good Tuesday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...