Sunday, June 12, 2016

Fortnight round up

Life seems to have (again) got in the way of making and blogging, but her is a bit of a round up of the last couple of weeks . . .

We held a crafty church special and had a bunting production line - and made 35 yards/metres red white and blue bunting


That afternoon we had Kids Crafty Church - these two awesome girls learnt how to use a hand crank singer and made another 8 yards/metres of bunting

I made some more at home, and this is the finished 80 yards/metres around the village green for the queen's birthday
(Actually it's red white blue AND green - all the fabric was recycled from shirts, dresses and donated fabrics!)
I spent some money and have organised my threads

And I bodged some replacement candle holders for my garden candelabra

I've stitched, pressed and cut more blocks for my planned zig zag quilt

And practiced some screen printing for a class

Phew! Not too shabby as I'm working 40 hour weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...