Saturday, June 25, 2016

The One About Crafty Church (June)

As always we had a lovely afternoon at Crafty Church this afternoon


I got a partially finished EPP hexie top basted

I held a bit of a jumble sale as there has been so much donation stuff recently, and I'm running out of storage space . . . lots has found a new home


And I was given this fab panel by Tara!



Tara brought this for show and tell -its tiny, and really beautiful


And she's knitting with wire . . .

Having finished crocheting with wire!

 Lesley has finished this Noah's Ark which started in a donation box


Janet has finished this gorgeous boy

and is working on a girlfriend:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...