Tuesday, April 21, 2020

2020 Wk 17 - lost my mojo

Since I last blogged I have made and posted Aoife's quilt

And I did accidentally buy a (very pretty ) mixer (she's called Kay!)


And made scrummy cookies (and very unsuccessful bread)

But I come up to the sewing room and just don't feel the urge at the moment

I think my major problem is this ... I really need to tidy, that might help


How ever, I have made four more gingers and have another dozen to be done when the felt order arrives



Now I really should tidy ... or cook supper?  Can anyone quickly think of a third option????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...