Sunday, April 12, 2020

2020 Wk 15 - Congratulations Jackie

Many of you who kindly pop in and visit me on my blog have also met my BFF Jackie - certainly through the blog, and some of you have met her in real life.

Her younger daughter was due to give birth this week - obviously a horrible time to be in hospital and no visitors as Eire (Southern Ireland) is on lockdown.  There was even a concern that her husband may not be permitted to attend the birth.

However, in the event he was allowed in when she got to 5cm, and baby Aoife (pronounced EF-FA) got to meet both her parents yesterday.

Granny Jackie will have to wait a while before she can meet her (and Granny Benta will have to wait even longer, but such a relief to know she is here and all is well).

I'll leave you with these photos, but if you'll excuse me I have a quilt to make!!!

Congratulations Jackie and all the family xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...