Thursday, April 9, 2020

2020 Wk 15 - a finish

The t-shirt quilt has been finished, delivered (a 2 mile walk - permitted exercise), decontaminated, and received with delight,

I spread it out on the drive before I set off: the front

And the back

I have also been cutting more masks: no huge production plans but they all have homes to go to so I’ll keep making them while they are required

However the sewing machine started making a strange noise so production stopped for a while.

Luckily I have an engineer on hand, so while he did this

I did this

And this !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...