Monday, April 13, 2020

2020 Wk 16 - Thank you Key Workers

Lizzie and I have been busy the last few days - churning out Key Worker Gingers, and this is now ready to hang in the window when the Safari Trail finishes on Thursday. I need to add a few more: I have 4 buttons left and a small amount of the right coloured felt!!!!
Close ups of the first eight are at the end of the post

I also made some Stay Home and Wash your Hands Gingers which have gone out to friends and neighbours

This was our Day 2 for the Safari Trail

And Day 3

And Day 4

Postie

Fire and Rescue Service

Nurse

Tesco delivery (inc v important wine!)

Doctor

Ambulance

Police

Refuse Collectors

They aren't perfect, and would be better if I did them again but I love them for what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...