Monday, May 7, 2018

2018 Wk 19 Chertsey Session & other stuff

Friday's class was making felt balls (wet felting) to make a necklace like this one of mine




These were bought but threaded to give the girls an idea


But as usual, not help was needed!

Sushi beads!

Multi coloured beads

Beading looking like seaside rock

And assorted beads

Rhona also brought her waste weaving creation - a really useful pot!  She plans on cutting a water bottle to size and using it as a vase!



 And finally - I asked my great niece to do a sketch of the village hall that I can use as a logo for the hall committee - hasnt she done a great job!!!

Thanks Roxi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...