Saturday, May 26, 2018

2018 Wk 20 New To Me

The lovely Fiona runs a new To Me blog hop at the end of every month - and I very occasionally manage to join in the fun - this time I think I am making up for all the missed months!

On a short holiday to Norway I made a model Viking ship (NTM)


We then set it alight on the fjord as part of my father's memorial service (NTM)

Against the back drop of a fab sunset

And Niki took me out in a canoe in the fjord (NTM)


Today I blind hemmed a top (NTM) with a great idiot's guide from this web page.  Look you can hardly see the stitches.  I though my hand sewing was neat, but this is awesome!

And I lost out on Mother-of-the-Year (not NTM!) award when daughter was using a rotary cutter and suddenly uttered a loud gasp and put her thumb in her mouth - with hindsight "don't let blood drip on the fabric" maybe shouldn't have been the first thing I said

I have owned up to my UFO collection (definitely NTM) - also now known as the rail of shame

That's five New To Mes!  Have you linked to Fiona?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...