Sunday, May 21, 2017

2017 Wk 20 - No More New Crafts, no more new crafts - ooooh look, a new craft

I really wasn't going to try any thing new, really I wasn't, but then Lynne messaged that her school was throwing out ... did I want ... and now I seem to have a loom!
Really, I have no idea how it happened!
But isn't she beautiful!

I've threaded her (twice - the fluffy wool didn't work well!)
and woven and woven . . .
14 inches so far
Already I'm looking to see what gadgets I can add! Oh dear!

AND I didn't show you my little tray made at a mini class with Plum
And here are some of the others - thanks Plum

and I made myself a new crochet hook holder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...