Saturday, May 27, 2017

2017 Wk 21 - Mostly Embroidery

The embroidery machine has been earning its keep today. The handyman needed two more sweatshirts, and had shown the first ones to a couple of friends . . . Could I also please . . . for two friends
I'm actually not very pleased with these, so I'll do some tweaks tomorrow
Next weekend I'm away with friends (friends from my first job - 14 years at a bank) and one of them has asked for some more luggage tags:
In between hooping and trimming the embroideries I've been using some ultra bright. Next month I'm going away with another group of friends, from another job - we all worked at the village school together, and 14 of our children were all within 4 years of each other. We've been going away together every year for I think15 years! This year it's a summer trip, and we all like cold water, so I've made insulated bottle holders for us all
Pre-assembly
And post-assembly
I made bags for one trip with this group, and have made patches for each trip to sew onto the bags. I'm a bit behind, so as well as Gibraltar patches (2015) I've made the Kraków badges for 2016. I couldn't decide whether to do the dogs or dogs on patches, so in the end I made both and they can choose!
And hopefully another sewing day tomorrow! For those of you in the UK I hope you enjoy the long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...