Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Crafts

It's been a choice of crafting or blogging- and the crafting has won! Picture heavy round up follows:
A zippy pencil case for the daughter of a work colleague (in progress so you can see both sides, then finished)

And Zippy pouches for the receptionists in my serviced office
The Crafty Church Community Crochet project (#1) was finished and delivered - to a very delighted Mrs C
And sticking with the crochet theme . . . Lisas's blanket has been progressing and is looking amazing

Thank you to all friends who visit here - real and virtual - I love each and every one of you - and wish you all the very best for the season and for the new year
**Merry Christmas**
And All the best for
2017
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...