Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Crafts

It's been a choice of crafting or blogging- and the crafting has won! Picture heavy round up follows:
A zippy pencil case for the daughter of a work colleague (in progress so you can see both sides, then finished)

And Zippy pouches for the receptionists in my serviced office
The Crafty Church Community Crochet project (#1) was finished and delivered - to a very delighted Mrs C
And sticking with the crochet theme . . . Lisas's blanket has been progressing and is looking amazing

Thank you to all friends who visit here - real and virtual - I love each and every one of you - and wish you all the very best for the season and for the new year
**Merry Christmas**
And All the best for
2017
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...