Sunday, December 11, 2016

Rope Rounds

Armed with a newly serviced sewing machine and some soft rope (none of that sash cording I used before that broke my needles) I had a go at making some cotton rope baskets.

The red is a bit bland on the outside (but pretty on the inside), but I reckon the green is fab from both sides. It's a belated birthday pressie for a friend with a green themed kitchen. I varied the step (?) of the zigzag stitches to vary the density of the colour.

 

 

Lovely to be back creating!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...