Monday, December 26, 2016

Hope you had a good one!

I am having a fab Christmas! Just about to start day 3, but thought I'd share a quick pic of all the crafty goodies I got over the last few days

Four (!) bundles of fabric, buttons, threads (thank you Avril) and wonder clips, a useful dish (thank you Plum, sorry, the chocs didn't want to be photographed, you can guess where they hid), a heat resistant mug rug (thank you Jackie) and a pyrography set. I'm a very happy bunny!!!

Hope you are well and happy, and that yours was great too xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...