Monday, December 26, 2016

Hope you had a good one!

I am having a fab Christmas! Just about to start day 3, but thought I'd share a quick pic of all the crafty goodies I got over the last few days

Four (!) bundles of fabric, buttons, threads (thank you Avril) and wonder clips, a useful dish (thank you Plum, sorry, the chocs didn't want to be photographed, you can guess where they hid), a heat resistant mug rug (thank you Jackie) and a pyrography set. I'm a very happy bunny!!!

Hope you are well and happy, and that yours was great too xxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...