Saturday, December 17, 2016

Bread basket

I've had a lovely few evenings working with my transatlantic washing line! I'm really pleased with the shape of this one
 
 
There was some rope left, and I made another disc, and then finished off with fabric wrapping which I hadn't tried - and also added two "handles"

So now I have a lid: I think it will work well for warm bread rolls?  Although I am temped to undo the last few rounds and turn then through 90 degrees so It's a fitted lid

Or a mat!

Happy me!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...