Sunday, September 18, 2016

The one where I knitted on a loom

Do you remember the french knitting gadgets we had as kids, or knitting Nancys?


I bought a 21st century version of it as a gadget for Kids' Crafty church . . . but thought I ought to learn how to drive it before I introduced it to the kids


Rather addictive!!!!  (especially for someone who cant knit!), it grows quite quickly

My monster family has grown too!


I'm now off to a baby shower - mum-to-be wants to decorate baby clothes with fabric pens, and wants guests to make a baby quilt; she doesn't know that I've made three already (they are adopting three sisters, age 1, 2 and 3) but I'm more than happy to help cut and sew another one this afternoon!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...