Saturday, September 17, 2016

The one where I thought I could sew

After two weeks full time work, learning a new job, AND being away for the weekend in between I got very excited at the prospect of turning the sewing machine on again.

However - by the time I'd cleared the mess dumped on every horizontal surface, I saw two big bags of uniforms that  a customer dropped off three weeks ago!  So I switched on the embroidering machine rather than the sewing machine!

I also had an email in the week asking if I could teach a family class one Saturday at the end of October, so I did cut some felt while babysitting the embroidery machine and I have done some hand sewing over a cuppa or two:  We are going to be Making Monsters!



I've got at least one more on the go too: its fun making samples!

The first lot of embroidery has now finished - six French Bulldogs!
 

Now to start on more Pumpkins:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

March 2024

An early post this month, and I think I've been quite productive this month. Chertsey Museum ladies made pin cushions in ramekin dishes ...