Sunday, September 4, 2016

The one where I made some stuff

I'm starting a new job tomorrow and decided I needed a new pencil case, so I made myself this

 

I also designed and test stitched a logo for a customer's towels,

 

And I worked on some HSTs sewn by the ladies in my church house group. One of them is about to adopt three young siblings so I thought they should have a quilt each - this one just needs the binding finishing, two more to go!

 

And quilted!!!!! Get me!

 

Now time for an early night ready for work tomorrow!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...