Thursday, August 4, 2016

The one where I multi-tasked (and selvedged)

I'm *still* ploughing my way through the school uniforms!  I cant go very far from the machine as (a) very occasionally the machine gets hungry and tries to eat a sweatshirt, and (b), although each one only takes 6 minutes to embroider I need to trim the threads on the one that has just finished and hoop the next one, which leaves just 3 or 4 minutes free before I need to set up the next one.

So I need an easy project, that requires no planning or thinking, and that I can leave as often as I like and come back to easily.  Today's multitasking was selvedge edges.  I have a drawer full of them, so I've joined similar lengths together.


Not sure what I'm going to do with them next, but together with all these
 
and the lovely Pinterest (https://uk.pinterest.com/slikstitches/selvedge-inspiration/) I'm sure I can get some good ideas

In the meantime - I have some more of these to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...