Thursday, August 11, 2016

The one where Lisa has been crocheting

I thought I'd share Lisa's current crocheting project: it's looking fab!

it's got some way to go - she's hoping for about twice this size!

I love the coloured wools in the blacks

We are hoping to get some more of the coloured wool


And a shed load more of the black - if you see any please let me know!"


And by the time you see this I will have given this I spy quilt to baby Dara's granny (aka Jackie) so thanks to scheduled posting I can post this pic too

All ready to travel back to Ireland for this gorgeous chappy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...