Monday, August 8, 2016

The one where I got some more selvedge strips

I had a lovely afternoon at Plum's today

She gave me some more selvedge strips (in a little pouch and with a book of selvedge suggestions and even a surplus-to-requirements 9.5 inch square- I love that lady!!!)
 


I also got to see THIS (her 365 quilt) in real life


I cannot begin to tell you how gorgeous it is - so bright , and so many tiny pieces!

We did some sewing too - using the scraps left from many of the blocks: I made the three pin cushions

Add that to being fed, and coming home with a pile of no-longer-required quilting magazines I think we can all agree it was a day well spent!


Thanks Plum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...