Thursday, August 25, 2016

The one where I embroidered me a t-shirt

With full time employment looming ( just 11 sleeps until I start properly) I need to remind myself to keep some sewing time for me:

I saw something similar to this and decided this will be a good pyjama top at the weekends:

And that's pretty much what I've done all day - stayed in my PJs, drunk coffee and sewn - plus a few cold showers to help me cope with the heat!  In fact so many cold showers I ended up running a cold bath and leaving it so I can get in and out as often as I like!  (it's been 82 F / 28 C and 70% humidity and I have been a sweaty mess all day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...