Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Long List

Despite having had a week off from my 'day job' I have been busy and have suddenly realised there are things I need to finish even though school has started again and I have much less 'free' time

So in the last few days I have embroidered sweatshirts for the pre-school, and made a glove sample for Friday's class

And finished curtain tiebacks for a friend

I also had a go at a circle of flying geese and a New York Beauty - with limited success . . . I'll show you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...