Sunday, November 22, 2015

Woolly Weekend

Today I'm going to link with Janine's Wool on Sunday posts. I have finally finished my crochet fingerless gloves

But let's compare them to the ones that Jackie knitted for me

I think *one* pair can go to the homeless, and the other pair I'll carry on using in the car every morning, you don't need me to specify which pair is which do you?

Another woolly wonder - the girls pulled Alice's hood (snood? Cowl?) down yesterday, and discovered even more attention to detail - look at this fab plait,

And look how I often wear my hair!

And finally, my thermofax screen arrived yesterday, so as soon as I clear some other work (preschool uniforms, tshirt for a friend, weight bags for slimming world, two I spy quilts, etc) I want to have a play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...