Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Problems with my Pouch

Following yesterday's reverse applique, I thought the fabric would work well as a wide mouth pouch.  I found Anna Noodlehead's fab instructions, but my fabric piece didn't quite lend itself to her method, so I bodged it a bit

The pouch does everything it's meant to:

It looks fab

It opens really wide

But it's not quite stable!

I suspect its because I made the fabric into a tube, THEN added the zip,and I guess I've distorted its shape, but it does hold whatever I want to throw into it, and I do love the grey / red combo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...