Thursday, November 12, 2015

Devious Daughters

These two are scheming little minxes - and I love them more than words can say!

Niki worked from home on Tuesday, but had to go to the post office early.  She'd told me she would cook me lunch - home by 2 please!  

I walked in to find not one daughter by TWO!!!!  Lisa had made a spur-of-the-moment decision on Friday that she was done with Australia, but only told Niki!  Niki booked a day's leave (so not working from home) and went to get Lisa early from the airport (rather than the post office) and the two of them sat in the car hiding until they saw Brian and I both leave for work!!!!!

So - disbelief and tears and hugs!  

And then Lisa mentioned the state of her room . . . 

and despite claiming I was promised 24 hours notice so I could clear up, I can see she does have a point!

An hour or so later and she's decided that she wants the box room as a dedicated bedroom and I can have the bigger room . . . so we all got down to work






I see a lot of organising in my future - and a shopping trip to IKEA!  (And Jackie, it's OK, she says you can use her room too!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

2024 April

 I have a few customers who make patchwork quilts and are very organised about wanting labels for them, so I've been doing some designin...