Saturday, November 7, 2015

Fortunately Unfortunately

Are you ready?

 

Unfortunately mum wasn't well yesterday: she fell and took far too long to be able to get up, and scared herself

Fortunately I was home when she called

Unfortunately I couldn't drive over as we'd had a drink

Fortunately she then called NHS direct

Unfortunately they couldn't send a doctor, but

Fortunately they made her an appointment for today


Fortunately I was free today so I could go with her

Unfortunately the appointment was delayed by an hour

Fortunately the Dr thinks it's just a version of the flu

And

Fortunately I had my La Pass kit with me:


And fortunately there was a glass of wine and an Indian takeaway menu waiting for me when I get home


Hope you had a more productive Saturday

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...