Monday, October 5, 2015

Mojo Monday

I had a few hours of 'me time' this afternoon, and I have a hundred and one (at least) projects I could (should?) be working on, but none of them really appealed.

I sat at the work bench and thunked, and my mojo came just when I needed it

I cut up a piece of cream loose weave fabric, into 1.5 inch squares, and pulled a few threads from each side.  I then gathered up a whole load of cream coloured treasures from the sewing room, and started sewing them onto the squares:

Buttons

Ribbons and lace

Motifs, Suffolk puffs, and beads
 

 And tapes with words on them

And they currently look like this. 

I'm hoping I can find a frame for them.  I'm calling them inchies, although they are 50% bigger than inchies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...