Thursday, October 8, 2015

Barbados Bag Two

Driving home from work this afternoon I was thinking about my Barbados Bag.  It worked really well over the suitcase handle

And will be great filled with drink, sunnies, book and towel for a walk to the beach, but may be a bit big for shopping or travelling

It so happens I just *may* be travelling tomorrow too - on a girly trip to Gibraltar, which was really why I was thinking about the suitability of my big bag . . . so I planned a new, smaller, version, and no one was home when I got in - so I made it!

Same fabric

Same inner pockets, same zip pocket and my usual purse clip and secret slip pocket,

And almost the same outer pockets - but can you see the blue zip at the bottom of this pic?

It closes to make an outer pocket . . . or unzips to open so the bag will stand on my case


So I'm ready for some autumn sun this weekend, as well as ready for my January holiday (did I mention I'm going to Barbados?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting: I don't always get notified that you left a post, so apologies if I don't respond

August 2026

 At last the crazy heat seems to be behind us, and now we head into September But first here is photo furtle evidence of my August Jackie an...